ENFP Memes and Humor


According to multiple personality professionals, online sources, and my general observations, the prevailing notion is that INTJs are likely more romantically compatible with the ENFP and ENTP personality types, as opposed to others. I understand that INTJs are drawn to other types and that if two individuals are willing to be together, a relationship can work regardless of personality type. With that in mind, I thought it may be an interesting idea to research and post my findings on the ENFP and ENTP personality and what they find humorous. For this posting, I will be only focusing on the ENFP type. However, I plan on constructing a posting dealing with ENTPs later on.   

These links, postings or pictures do not reflect any of my work. I have just searched the web and compiled my findings here. All rights and credits belong to their original owners or creators or as the law dictates. I will continue to update this posting as I find more pictures or quotes that I believe others would like. Feel free to offer any of your own personal favorites.  Just send me a comment with a link and I will review it and assess it for possible posting!

Enjoy!













Pretty easy to do if you ask me! :p






Comments

  1. Haha! I love the last one!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting... my wife is an ENFP.
    (Re: next to last pic), someone with an IQ of 150 should know the difference between "your" & "you're". It's the difference between "Feeling you're nuts" & "Feeling your nuts".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I saw that, but I guess I didn't make that association with the 150 IQ part. :)

      Delete
  3. Love it.. Too perfect.. I am an ENFP Man, and the love of my live is an INTJ.. She almost has the whole thing figured out.. It's taken 12 years.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this annoys me as I am intj reading these to figure this out

      Delete
  4. This is great! I am an ENFP and my perfect husband is INTJ! We just recently discovered these identifications and I googled mine to see what was out there. We had no idea that we are a common match. Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm an ENFP and my iq is 141. O.O

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see you found the one I made (ENFP WOMEN). :) I will not mention how much higher than 150 my "power IQ" is (if there's one thing type psychology is underlined for me, it's that such boasting is irrelevant). I do usually spell better. :)

    Basically INTJs and ENFPs are (in the late Dr. David Keirsey's terms) mutual "Pedagogues". In the 16 such pairings, one is stronger in value judgment (F), the other stronger in logical judgment (T), and the transactional analyses are "parent-to-child" in those functions, stronger to weaker. (I hope that makes sense; if not, compare the hierarchies on CognitiveProcesses.com.) Keirsey noticed a disproportionate number of stable marriages are Pedagogue marriages. I know quite a few myself.

    On the other hand, "Contrast" pairings such as ENFP/INFJ are also recommended as a sort of "opposites attract" thing. That's what happens to be developing romantically in my life now. I always thought I'd marry a fellow ENFP, but I'm beginning to realize that's not what would help me to grow the most - whereas while I admire INTJs, I'd not want to marry one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How did that "is" instead of "has" get in there? :/

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

INTJs and Texting

INTJ Memes, Humor, and Other (Part 1)

The INTJ Death Stare