INTJ Memes, Humor, and Other (Part 3)


The first posting I had about INTJ humor seemed to be a good hit and people were asking for more. The people demanded and the people received. I will update this posting with more pictures once I finish finals.

Enjoy!

INTJs and public interaction:
(Its really not that bad, but sometimes we just don't want to go out into the world)

How INTJs Smile
(Or at least how people perceive me when I smile. Does anyone else have this problem?)



A humorous part of Sherlock


Haha! False! 


I do not believe this to be the case, but I thought it to be somewhat humorous in nature. 

morpheusintj


Comments

  1. Haha! My INTJ boyfriend probably internally looks at me the way the dog is looking at that kid. He thinks I'm a little cray cray compared to him. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't want to paint this with a broad brush or anything, but all INTJs do this. Whether it is internalized or shown outwardly, it's there! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

INTJs and Texting

INTJ Memes, Humor, and Other (Part 1)

The INTJ Death Stare