Preface



Welcome!

I am developing this blog to spread my knowledge and experiences about being an INTJ. I will periodically be writing and posting articles about the general life of an INTJ. I also plan to post articles on INTJ humor, ideas, theories, hypotheses, random thoughts, and much more.

I am an INTJ. I will preface my INTJ lifestyle by saying that all INTJs are different and the opinions and actions expressed in this blog are that of myself and myself only (unless otherwise indicated).

I will attempt to answer questions if any arise. As I mentioned before, every INTJ is different and there is always going to be that outlier. So I will try and speak in generalities whenever possible.

- Andrew


Comments

  1. What logic, or as I can call it pure beauty. Your page is what is true about the INTJ. And that picture with the cat saying Applying for jobs but hoping no one calls. Bravo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

INTJs and Texting

INTJ Memes, Humor, and Other (Part 1)

The INTJ Death Stare