INTJ Question and Answer Time!

......................................

Q & A! 

The purpose of this post is to answer the questions submitted through the Q&A submission system. I will be updating this post periodically with the questions that are submitted. 

Question:  Are you on the INTJ group on Facebook?

Answer:  Depends. Which group are you referring to? I am on one of the groups. However, I use my pen name on this blog. So finding me on a particular group may prove to be difficult.

Question:  Hi, I am a female INTJ and I was wondering how to let non INTJs know you like them without being too subtle. 

Answer:  Technically, that's not a question. 

Question:  Can you ever be romantic? How do you show love for someone? 

Answer:  I am going to reply to this question in a separate post. When I finish writing it I will link the post here.

Question:  Hello, I am a female INTJ. What I'm curious about is why is it when I meet another INTJ, we rarely get along? Every conversation almost always ends up being a sarcasm or subtle insult battle, which, while fun, isn't the best way to make friends.

Answer:  I thought this question required more of an explanation than what I would have originally answered here. The link to the post answering this question can be found here

Question:  I'm an INTJ (female), and I wear a social mask to seem extroverted since people find it easier to trust extroverts at work. Is there a way INTJs can become more acceptable?

Answer: From what I gather, you're asking how an INTJ can become more accepted into the workplace without having to put on a false persona of extroversion. This response is going to make several assumptions and likely only account for the more significant variables in a given scenario. I will say that the level of extroversion one would have to display varies depending on the industry you're employed in (i.e., customer service vs. accounting). In my experience, when I start working at a new office, I make sure to establish to my fellow co-workers that I am professional and am driven in everything I do. I am polite; however, since I established what my values (i.e., introverted characteristics) are upfront there usually isn't any surprise that I am not as talkative and extroverted with others (because I'm so "professional"). This process has worked for me in the past. However, I can't speak as to how it will play out for others. 

Have a question? Submit your question here

Comments

  1. Govt Job 2017 Latest Central and State Government Jobs India : Latest Government Jobs Openings in central and state govt jobs vacancy in banking, railway public sector, police defense Govt Job 2017 in India.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genuine ways to get your girlfriend back with an urgent love spell and reconnect with her before christmas trust me happylovespell2@gmail.com is the best world wide online spell caster that can help fast and make you happy. me and my girlfriend have been getting into little arguments which then later escalate. a lot of which are my fault but i never thought i would lose her because we are in love. she told me yesterday that she loves me but she is done. that the fights keep hurting her too much. i can’t believe i hurt her like that and would love nothing more than another chance to prove to her and myself that i will cut out my insecurities that I’ve brought into this relationship. It wasn’t until i lost her that my eyes really opened in what i was doing. i asked for another chance and she said she cannot do that right now. i asked if she is done with my forever and she said she doesn’t know what will happen down the road but right now she needs space. I’m lost, confused, heart broken. i feel like it’s all my fault and i don’t want to lose her, all she told me was that the relationship is over, she blocked me on whatsapp. i went no contact. she unblock me. i still maintain no contact she blocked me again. 1 week of no contact. will she come back? we were very close. she may not be the best looking girl. but i love her. now i begged her to consider me but she’s did listen, she left and i was frustrated, i began searching for help and answers, then i heard about a man that can cast a spell to remind her of all the things we have been through together, at first I was scared then i decided to give it a try, and like magic my girlfriend came back, apology and begging for forgiveness, thanks to this man, I’m posting this to help people with similar issues. you can contact him for help too. n.... happylovespell2@gmail.com or his his whatsapp number: +2348133873774

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

INTJs and Texting

INTJ Memes, Humor, and Other (Part 1)

The INTJ Death Stare